Committed to protecting your privacy
Hands for Hope Inc is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided to us will remain confidential and will be used only as outlined below.
What information do we collect?
Hands for Hope Inc typically asks you for the following information:
- Contact information (name, address, email address)
It is your choice how much of this information you provide. All information will remain confidential.
How do we use this information?
We collect this information to:
- Process donations and provide receipts
- Maintain accurate details of our supporters
- Keep our supporters informed about our work
- Help us develop our marketing activities in a cost-effective way
To ensure your privacy is protected, information supplied will not be disclosed or altered unless requested by you.
Please note, in some areas of our website links to other sites can be found. These sites are not controlled by Hands for Hope Inc and therefore we cannot take responsibility for their content, claims of offer or privacy practices.
Questions about this policy: