Below are currently vacant positions. If you are interested in applying for any of the below vacancies please download the relevant position descriptions for full details.
(12 months fixed term contract with view to permanency, Saigon, Viet Nam based)
We are searching for a talent from Vietnam to assist the our H4H Viet Nam Country Director.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
– A bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent business qualifications
– Minimum 2 years of experience post qualification .
– Good verbal and written English skills.
– Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
– Experience in project and event management .
– Business minded.
– Prior experience in Education sector and NGO or NPO desirable but not essential.
– Fit with H4H organisational culture and values.
– High level of responsibility and self-motivation.
– High level of emotional intelligent.
– Desire to make a difference and change lives.
– Career driven and result driven.
1. 2IC to the County Director and assist in establishing Hands for Hope Viet Nam presence and growth.
2. Provide support to the country director as required with daily operational duties.
3. Assist in driving the activities and events throughout the year.
4. Managing volunteers and head office affairs.
5. Assist in overseeing programs and fundraising opportunities.
6. Assist in developing and growing the commercial arm for the charity.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• An inclusive working culture. We value diversity and take equal opportunity seriously.
• On going training and career development opportunity.
• English speaking professional working environment
• Opportunity to travel nationally for work
• Negotiable base salary plus 21.5% insurance plus 5% retirement benefit
• Allowances (travel, meal, phone credits)
• Annual Leave and Holidays: Upon signing official employment contract, you will be eligible to accrue 15 days of Annual Leave and National Vietnamese paid holidays as regulated by local Labor Code.
• 13th month salary.
• other benefits to be discussed at the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
For a confidential discussion, please send your enquiries to email@example.com
Email your application (Cover letter, CV and 2 references) to Nhan Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: COB 31st August 2018 (Vietnam time)
Interview period: 3rd to 5th September 2018